Timber Pest InspectionsServicing Melbourne and surrounding areas
Don’t compromise your family’s health and safety!
When it comes to you and your family’s health and safety a pest Inspection cannot be stressed enough when buying your new home. A Pest Inspection report from Bell Building Services will ensure you are not purchasing an extremely expensive, not to mention time consuming problem. Our fully qualified, experienced & friendly Pest Technicians will access all areas including the sub-floor, roof void, internal rooms and areas within boundary lines of the dwelling to report on defects such as:
- Termite activity past or present.
- Past termite treatments
- Borer damage to dry seasoned timbers.
- Significant decay.
- Poor sub-floor ventilation.
- Recommendations to help prevent future termite attack.
Termites are quiet and often not visible on the surface. Only the experience of a qualified Pest Inspector can give you reassurance that your potential home is free from termite activity. We will also identify any previous workings, give you prevention advice and let you know if there have been any previous treatments carried out on the property.
- Sometimes known as white ants due to their creamy colouring and ant-like appearance.
- Are subterranean which means they come from under the ground.
- Usually start from a nest in a tree nearby and tunnel to reach your property.
- Work their way from the ground up.
- Can enter your home even if you have concrete stumps, a concrete slab or own a double brick property.
- Termites can eat their way through tens of thousands of dollars of your property in a matter of months.
Don’t inherit somebody else’s expensive problem! Have a timber pest inspection carried out by the specialists at Bell.
Our Pest Inspections and Reports
- Servicing all Melbourne & surrounding areas
- All Inspections are carried out by fully qualified, licenced and friendly pest technicians with Indemnity Insurance
- Our friendly staff will liaise with your agent to arrange your Inspection as quickly as possible
- Very competitive rates
- Extremely thorough Inspections with high attention to detail
- Comprehensive, easy to read property reports including photographs highlighting any areas of concern & any recommendations our Inspectors may have.
- Second to none after sales service
- All reports are carried out by inspectors working directly for Bell Building Services. We do not sub contract our Inspectors
Ready To Order Your Inspection?Take the uncertainty out of buying your new home with a building and pest inspection from Bell.
Although not part of the dwelling structure, fences are inspected for timber decay and possible repairs. Today at a building and pest inspection in...
Building Inspections are interesting and we often draw an audience. This fruit bat was "hanging around" during a recent West Footscray building...
Saw this sticker whilst inspecting a sub-floor at a building inspection in Marynoll. Thankfully we can't use Aldrin any more as it kills everything, including building...
Detailed ceiling rose spotted at a recent Churchill Building...
These destructive creatures were found at a recent Ballarat building and pest inspection. Termites can eat their way through tens of thousands of dollars of your property in a matter of...
Rotting timbers are not an ideal thing to have in your garden - seen at a Cranbourne Building and Pest...
A common problem on pergolas when the cut end or drilled holes aren't primed or protected as seen on our building and pest inspection in Narre...
Sustainable landscaping at a building inspection in...
The view of the Moonee Valley Race Course was a winner at our building inspection in Brunswick West...
Even newer homes can suffer timber decay if the cut ends of timber aren't treated. Spotted during a building inspection in...