Timber Pest InspectionsServicing Melbourne and surrounding areas
Don’t compromise your family’s health and safety!
When it comes to you and your family’s health and safety a pest Inspection cannot be stressed enough when buying your new home. A Pest Inspection report from Bell Building Services will ensure you are not purchasing an extremely expensive, not to mention time consuming problem. Our fully qualified, experienced & friendly Pest Technicians will access all areas including the sub-floor, roof void, internal rooms and areas within boundary lines of the dwelling to report on defects such as:
- Termite activity past or present.
- Past termite treatments
- Borer damage to dry seasoned timbers.
- Significant decay.
- Poor sub-floor ventilation.
- Recommendations to help prevent future termite attack.
Termites are quiet and often not visible on the surface. Only the experience of a qualified Pest Inspector can give you reassurance that your potential home is free from termite activity. We will also identify any previous workings, give you prevention advice and let you know if there have been any previous treatments carried out on the property.
- Sometimes known as white ants due to their creamy colouring and ant-like appearance.
- Are subterranean which means they come from under the ground.
- Usually start from a nest in a tree nearby and tunnel to reach your property.
- Work their way from the ground up.
- Can enter your home even if you have concrete stumps, a concrete slab or own a double brick property.
- Termites can eat their way through tens of thousands of dollars of your property in a matter of months.
Don’t inherit somebody else’s expensive problem! Have a timber pest inspection carried out by the specialists at Bell.
Our Pest Inspections and Reports
- Servicing all Melbourne & surrounding areas
- All Inspections are carried out by fully qualified, licenced and friendly pest technicians with Indemnity Insurance
- Our friendly staff will liaise with your agent to arrange your Inspection as quickly as possible
- Very competitive rates
- Extremely thorough Inspections with high attention to detail
- Comprehensive, easy to read property reports including photographs highlighting any areas of concern & any recommendations our Inspectors may have.
- Second to none after sales service
- All reports are carried out by inspectors working directly for Bell Building Services. We do not sub contract our Inspectors
Ready To Order Your Inspection?
Spotted during a building inspection at Sanctuary Lakes, Point Cook. It pays to check the roof regularly to avoid leaks.
Beautiful day to enjoy the view on our way to a building inspection in Williamstown
This deck supported by a concrete water tank was found during a building inspection at Venus Bay.
An example of wood decay in windows at a building inspection in Melton.
Door latches requiring adjustment are a common problem found in newer houses. This one was found during a building inspection in Melton.
It's always refreshing to walk into a building and pest inspection in Melton West with the cooling going on a hot day.
Building inspections in Frankston offer some amazing bay views even far from the beach.
Another happy client buying with confidence after a Bell building and pest inspection in Boronia
Inspection the windows during a building inspection in Elwood. Keeping paint work in good order is so important in Bayside suburbs.
We found ourselves with an extra house to inspect during our building inspection in Wantirna today.