Tax Depreciation SchedulesServicing Melbourne and surrounding areas
How to Save Thousands on Your Tax Bill
Discover Why Business Owners and Investment Property Owners Trust Bell Building for Building Tax Depreciation Services
Right now, you could be paying too much tax. Why? Because you may be missing out on thousands in possible tax deductions.
- Save Thousands
- Multi page, easy to read tax depreciation schedule for the life of the property
- Our Guarantee – Double our fee, or its free. Guaranteed. You will receive at least double our fee worth of deductions in the first full financial year!
Our service to you includes:
- On-site inspection of the total property and common areas by a tax depreciation specialist
- Analysis of the original building, and inclusion of all pre and post renovations/extensions
- Identification of all plant items, which depreciate at a higher % rate
- Inclusion of furniture and post purchase asset expenditure
- A multi page tax depreciation schedule for the life of the property
- Diminishing value and prime costs methods of depreciation
- Quick and efficient turn around with all schedules
- A complete money back guarantee on tax depreciation schedules
Types of Deductions
– Capital works refers to the construction cost to build, extend or renovate a building.
Plant Items & equipment
– terms used to describe items that can be removed without damaging the building ie curtains, kitchen stove/oven, carpet and vinyl floor coverings and, where applicable, loose furniture such as beds tables or chairs.
OUR GUARANTEE – Double our fee, or its free. Guaranteed. You will receive at least double our fee worth of deductions in the first full financial year.
Ready To Order Your Schedule?
Unlock the potential of your investment property by identifying all your property tax deductions with a Depreciation Schedule from Bell Property & Investment Services.
Although not part of the dwelling structure, fences are inspected for timber decay and possible repairs. Today at a building and pest inspection in Langwarrin.
Building Inspections are interesting and we often draw an audience. This fruit bat was "hanging around" during a recent West Footscray building inspection.